Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Spencer Day

I was just recently introduced to Spencer Day's music about a few days ago and I loved it. For the easy-listening junkies like myself, (I know, I know, I listen to other music types, too) you'll find his music quite relaxing. His music style is a nice blend of the smooth sounds of jazz, soul, pop, beep bop, and doo-wop. He has a smooth baritone voice that makes the listeners lose themselves in a trance. And I hear he plays his own pianos, too.

His music reminded me of Del Shannon, and Bobby Caldwell. I said his music reminded me, I didn't say they sounded alike. I know their music is old, I guess I like the oldies that much.

Here's a video of his live performance at the Napa Valley Opera House singing 'Till You Come Back Again." See for yourself and enjoy.




If the video doesn't work, click here.

1 comment:

Kristin Shimizu said...

Love it!!! Great stuff...thanks for putting the video on your blog.