Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bitch Slap

Another boring moment lead me to watch a movie that has been on my hard drive for a very long time now. Today, I'll be reviewing the movie, Bitch Slap. This movie starred Julia Voth, Erin Cummings, and America Olivo as three women out to get a massive loot from an underworld kingpin. There were a lot of close-up cleavage shots and Playboy-like takes. Take them all out and you might have a thirty-minute long movie with a story so bad you'd want to throw something at your expensive home entertainment system. However, I'd commend the writers for the attempt in twists.

Low down reviews. Visuals. For some of the scenes, it had the feel of Sin City in color. The close-up cleavage shots, the 'water fight', and more cleavage shots gave the visual department the edge they wanted, at least for those who don't get tired of looking at breasts. The explosions were bad. The violence was bad. Make-up was bad. The acting was bad (sorry Hercules). Story. Like I said, the story was so bad that the boob-shots compensated for it. Recommendations. Don't even think about it. Well, I guess the curious would want to watch it. But trust me, if you're a movie lover, don't see this, don't get the DVD, don't even see it on cable. Well, I guess you can see it on cable coz you can always flip the channels. In the name of the tomato rating system, I give this movie seventeen tomatoes, and a ball of cabbage, and some carrots. Heck, I'm throwing in the whole salad bowl.

No comments: