Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine

I was bored and I had nothing to do and out of curiosity, I watched this movie. And it did fill my need for entertainment. This movie stars John Cusack (after 2012, this is what he makes), Clark Duke, Rob Corddry, and Craig Robinson. It's a story about three friends who are not doing well during their adult lives. After one attempts to take his life by carbon monoxide poisoning, they all decide to relive their most memorable time at Kodiak Valley Ski Resort. While relaxing in a bathtub, they wake up in 1986. The rest of the story, find out by watching it.

"Maybe the universe will bring us together again," would be my favorite line in this movie.

Lets get down with the low down. Visually, As a comedy, you don't really see much visual effects. Except maybe the hot tub effects and the arm ripping. But that's pretty much it. Story. It's a simple story of time travel and changing your present lives. Recommendations. Do what I did. If you're bored and have nothing to do, watch this movie. It's a good movie to pass the time with. With the tomato rating system, I give it seven tomatoes.



Until next time for my next movie review. Hopefully a double feature.

No comments: