Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mortal Kombat "Rebirth"

Mortal Kombat. This has got to be my favorite fighting game of all time. Sure Street Fighter and Tekken are way better in terms of the visual aspect. But I like Mortal Kombat simply because of what happens at every end of the battle; the finishing move. Yes, the dizziness of the character happens at the end of the bout and not during the fight giving the winner a chance to "Finish Him!"

I know a lot of people have different views about the game like "Its too violent." Or "The game went downhill after MK4." Sure it did, I know. I played the games up until Armageddon. Frankly, I didn't like the way they had the Kreate a Fatality. It took away the individuality of each character. But I did enjoy the Motor Kombat mini game just to pass the time.

Now, for the reason of this post. While I was surfing the web, I happen to stumble upon a video of Mortal Kombat. And to tell you the truth, I think the video was sick in a kick ass kind of way. Entirely new backgrounds for the characters. This may be a video for a new game, or a new movie, or maybe even just something made just for fun (but I doubt it's just for fun considering the actors). Whatever it's for, be the end result a flop or a great, I find this video totally kick ass.

Scorpion rules!



Click here if you're not satisfied with the video. The video is in HD and the screen is kindda cut at the right side.

No comments: