Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Shiny Pants

There is this girl from work. I wouldn't call her an office mate or a co-worker. I would assume she works for a different department because she works in an entirely different building as I do.

Now. You might ask why I would write something about her. Is it because of her looks? No. Don't get me wrong, she's a looker. It's because of her pants. Yes, her pants. Each day at the bus stop she comes around wearing her shiny... uhm... glossy pants. The pants have this certain sheen to them. The pants come in different shades, too. Which makes me wonder. Does she have a set of these pants? Probably. How could she have one for each day if she haven't?

Today, however, she wasn't wearing her usual shiny, glossy pants. That's why I noticed. I must've been very observant this morning to notice it. But then again, it is a very noticeable distinction.

No comments: