Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Broke on a Sunday

It's a slow Sunday morning. The excitement from last month has pretty much died down. Again, I stare at nothing. There is nothing to do and I'm pretty much broke. Being broke blows. I can't go out and see a movie or eat out. All I have with me now is my trusty net book and a can of liver spread. Yes, that's how it is today. Liver spread.

I browsed through my old files and old notes and saw a few things worthy of posting. One of which will be at the IONean blog. I also saw a few pictures worthy of slideshowdom (I just invented that word) or at least archiving for future slideshow purposes. If you must know, they're food pictures.

When all things fail, I still have my 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' re-runs and Marvel's 'Secret Invasion' I've been meaning to finish. I might fall asleep with that one. I liked Marvel Zombies better.

Anyway. It's still a long way until the day ends. So good luck to me.

No comments: