Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hard Gay



Razor Ramon Sumitani. Also known as Hard Gay.

This guy is sooo damn funny.

Hard Gay is Masaki Sumitani, a wrestler and a comedian. He's real name (geez, another identity) is actually Heitor Shigeru. You can read more about him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Gay.

Anyway. I first heard of Hard Gay at the Hataw Hanep Hero of 2007. Yup, there was a cosplayer in Hard Gay costume and he was pretty famous. Then I saw him again at the Ozine Fest of 2008. So that got me curious on who Hard Gay really is.


Again I say. He's sooo damn funny.

Here's the first video of him that I saw...



He's just funny. HOOOOOO!

<N.B. Some of you may not be able to view the embeded video from YouTube. And by that I mean you people in their offices. Hehehe.>

No comments: