Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

ToyCon PH 2015 Day 2

It's the second day of ToyCon Ph 2015 and I was expecting a bigger turn out than today. Last year there was a queue line from the ticket booth located at the fifth floor up until the depths of the mall but, not today. I don't think it's because tomorrow is Fathers' Day.

Despite the less than usual turnout, the venue was still full of attendees. Like yesterday, I got myself more freebies as soon as I entered the venue. Awesome!

And since it's the second day, the gallery is now open. Some of the displays were Coca Cola, comic book characters, Transformers, Zoids, LEGO, famous cars replicas, busts, one-sixth scale dolls, and many more. Check out the pictures below.










Of course, some of the many from the cosplaying community have attended including our very own Cosplay Queen, Miss Alodia Gosiengfiao. She was in her Gogo Tamago costume when I saw her.



Ashley Gosiengfiao and Midnight Meetings was present and performed on stage for the event's attendees. 

Tomorrow, I'm expecting quite a bit of price drops on some items that are for sale. Kind of like last year when I got good bargains on some PS3 games. Also, since it's Sunday and it's Fathers' Day, there would probably be more attendees (or at least fathers) than today.


No comments: