Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

ToyCon PH 2015 Day 1

Like every first day of ToyCon for the past recent years, the first day is for those who want to get the freshest of the goodies. And like the ToyCons of the past recent years, I was able to procure more freebies than my actual purchases.


I was only able to get away with a purchase of Kamen Rider Gaim's Daidaimaru, Musou Saber, and Banana Lockseed. But that's okay. I stall have another target for tomorrow.


Since it's the first day, the exhibition room was still under preparation. As I walked around, I saw some pretty interesting exhibits; 99,5 Play FM was selling classing vinyl records. You must have a working turntable for those records to play. There was also an area where old classic consoles (SNES, NES, Sega Dreamcast, etc.) were being played with. And by god they still work.


I also passed by a booth where they had helmets of the tokusastu genre. Pretty nostalgic.

At the stage, they had question and answer games with prizes, and showed trailers of upcoming movies such as Batman Vs Superman, Attack on Titan (the live action movie), Stand By Me Doraemon (a 3D movie), and Star Wars The Force Awakens. I'm not really a DC fan but that Batman Vs. Superman movie has gotten me excited.


I would like to thank IFLIX for the free tumbler and button. I really appreciate the freebies.

Enjoy the rest of the pictures that I was able to take shots of.























The other freebies were food so...Yeah. I'm not taking pictures of freebie food at this event.

Until tomorrow.





No comments: