Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Invasion


The Invasion stars Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.


I didn't see this on the big screen, just on DVD. A friend of mine told me that it got her scared. Scarier than I Am Legend. Well, I Am Legend was a wee bit disturbing but not all that scary. I watched The Invasion in the hopes that it is scarier than I Am Legend.


Anyway, the movie wasn't that scary. It was more of a combination of those biological-apocalyptic themed movies like I Am Legend, Resident Evil, 28 Days/Weeks Later, and the like. But its the melowed down version. It's more like the Bodysnatchers if you asked me.


All in all. The movie's not that bad. It's pretty much ok to pass the time when you have nothing else to do on a weekend and a little bit on the lazy side.

No comments: