Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh my Tortillos


This entry is not really a review but more of a commentary. But then again, it is entitled Canned Thoughts so here are some of my thoughts.

Lately, URC has purchased the Granny Goose brand. That includes my favorite snack ever, Tortillos. Hey, I am a URC employee but I've been a Tortillos fan ever since I was a kid. There's no way I'm replacing that with a mediocre, Taquitos.

Now that Tortillos is owned by URC, what will happen to it? Will it get bad. I don't know. I sure hope not. If Tortillos does bad and would eventually taste as bad as Taquitos, then I'm sorry. I'm still not switching to Taquitos. I guess It's time for me to switch to potato chips. I heard Eaji Potato Chips are good.

Sorry URC, I may keep trade secrets but no way I'm patronizing mediocre snacks... I am for C2 though. That I like.

No comments: