Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Vantage Point


The premise: A terrorist attack on the United States President.

There are different vantage points to the movie. A rewind here and a rewind after that. If it were made like 24, it would only take around 40 minutes or so. The different vantage points were shown in a sequence such that when the next one is up, you'd go, "Oh... Nice." I mean there are twists to each vantage point.

"So she's a...." "So he's a...." "He's not really a..." Something like that.

The story telling is very good. However, I am not about to go wow on the ending. I mean if I am a terrorist, I am ready to die. I am prepared to kill and have killed a lot. So why in the world would I want to swerve out of the way of a kid? I will run that kid over in order for my mission to be completed. Hmm... Oh well. That's how the movie ended. The terrorists' escape foiled by kid whose parent didn't teach her not to get into the middle of a busy highway.

All in all, it's a good movie but minus the ending. Of course, that's just me.

No comments: