Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Welcome 2020!!

And so 2019 has ended and 2020 has come. Welcome the metal rat once the Chinese new year comes.

As far as I'm concerned, 2019 was a much better year compared to 2017 and 2018 combined. I mean, at least time around, I still have money in my pocket.

I can't say that this is the year that I started uploading videos on YouTube. It isn't. Although it is the year when I started uploading videos on YouTube where my voice can be heard. Search for FoulJester to find my latest YouTube channel. I've deleted most of my older YouTube channels which had a lot of copyright issues. Even if they are just slide shows, the background music used were copyrighted.

I've re-started using Twitter. And at last I've reached 2,000 tweets after being on Twitter since 2013. Look for @FoulJester and follow me.

I now have an Instagram account using my cellphone number. I couldn't use my email and can't use FoulJester as my handle. For some reason, both were banned. So I had to make an account some other way. Look for @the.FoulJester to see pictures of food and toys. Although I'm thinking of putting up short videos as well.

I finally finished two stories on Wattpad. I'm planning on writing more. I just need to know what to write about. Read my stories by looking for FoulJester.

As for my dayjob, I finally had a raise that's not part of my annual, scheduled pay raise. So, thank goodness for that. 2019 was also the year of the passing of Mr. John Gokongwei.

As for notable events, there have been a few natural calamities. Earthquakes have been happening all over the Philippines especially Mindanao. And I can only remember the last two storms; Tisoy and Ursula.

Since 2019 was a way better year than 2018, here's to hoping 2020 would be a lot better than last year.

No comments: