Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

#FoulJesterBOMB 01

Unlike most of the stories I wrote that I've changed names, threw around some facts, this story is all true.

It's all about me blogging; How I started, what I did, how I came about to doing what I do; blog of me blogging… BOMB. Hence, the title #FoulJesterBOMB.

This is not fiction. The names are not altered to protect anyone since, I probably won't be mentioning much names… Or maybe I would. Anyway, enjoy the trip. Enjoy the ride. Because I sure as heck did.

Let me start by introducing myself. My friends call me Jester. I pride myself for being so many things. Call it a jack of all traits. Unfortunately, probably a master of none. I do, however, write and daydream a lot… not necessarily in that order. I use FoulJester on social media to distinguish myself from the other jesters out there. The word "foul" on FoulJester came from the anime Flame of Recca. In that anime, there a weapon called the foul spider. And being a big Spider-Man fan, I took the name of the character of that used that weapon, Gashakura. But that didn't work out very well since in didn't sound jestery enough. So long story short, I took the "foul" from foul spider, spliced it onto jester and the rest is history.

I maintain a lifestyle blog; fouljester.blogspot.com … yes, this site exists. You're probably on in right now because… this blog is on this blog. I used to have a fouljester.com domain but that's out. Free is fine.

This is not my life's story. But, this is my story. This is a story of my writing and daydreaming.

Writing stories? I think I started early. In fourth grade, I remember turning one of my notebooks into a comic about a cat; a ninja with a gun and a magic word for a name, a wannabe Kamen Rider, and a Super Sentai where the red leader is female which then turned into something else entirely. Something in the lines of Dragon Ball or Yuu Yuu Hakusho. And then I just stopped. 

Then the Internet happened. Goodbye, high school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Live your dream FoulJester. Eventually people will read your stories. Gone are the days that people read I guess. Everything is fast phased now forgetting the real essence of LIFE.
I thank social media that it gives the opportunity for people to connect. Somehow in this confusing cyberworld there exists true people who can be your real friends.
Kudos. More power.
arkisetzu 7/42020