Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Welcome Back to Work, and YouTube

I've been going to the office for the past few weeks now. Although I'm only required to report on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. And the hours are shortened; from the usual 8:00 in the morning until 6;30 in the evening, it's just 8:00 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon. We're provided shuttle services, of course, I can't imagine using the public transport for now.

I haven't been writing much lately. Not the usual reason that I had before. It's because of YouTube. I've been trying my hand in vlogging and video making. You know how it is.

I can't really compare the results with blogging since I no longer have a hit counter. Perhaps I should put one in again. My channel is pretty small. Just a couple of hundred subscribers. Slowly, it's growing. Not in a very fast rate though. But still, a growth. If you want to check it out, you can click here, and please subscribe.

Vidio making has it's challenges. Writing something, for me, is a lot easier. I can write something with just for paragraphs and it's all good. But that doesn't translate well in video. Those four paragraphs would probably be just a couple of minutes long. For a video, I'm going to need gimicks. With more than 60 videos in, I'm probably getting the hang of it.

However, today. I was on a live stream. And the people on that stream told me to continue writing. You know what, they were right. That's why I'm here. Even though I know that my readership is probably as low as heck, this is what I do best. This is the best way I know to express myself. I'm still not giving up on YouTube, don't get me wrong. I'm just going to continue writing.

With that being said, Love and Peace.

No comments: