Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2020

Holy Quarantine

I know. The tittle may not be as appropriate but, it is what it is.

It's Thursday night... Wait... It just turned Friday; Good Friday. Most of the neighborhood is up waiting for the distribution of relief goods. So we're up waiting.

Right now, I'm binge watching "Monsters," a Japanese Drama about two detectives. I''m only on my second episode and the whole series is eight episodes long. Hopefully, the relief goods arrive before I finish the whole series.

Usually... Well, at least I used to... Every Good Friday, I would be walking my way to different churches. All that changed after I got myself "Consolidation Pneumonia." I wasn't able to go around walking from church to church on a Good Friday after that. At least not for a long time. I remember I did once more until I got my second round of pneumonia with dengue fever, mind you. After that, I never did my "usual" Good Friday walk ever again.

That's the number one reason that I'm stuck in the house, going out only to withdraw money from my payroll account; being immuno-compromised. Having another round of pneumonia would probably the end of me.

For now, I will continue to binge-watch "Monsters" while I wait for the delivery of relief goods.

I hope everyone stays sane. I say that because there are some that are getting infected with some other kind of fever.

No comments: