Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

2018 Year-End

It's almost November and I just noticed that I don't have a year-end summary for 2018. It's almost the end of 2019 and I don't really remember anything that happened during 2018. So there's no point in making one now.

What I do remember is returning to the Head Office job at the start of the year. That's it. Anything else? Yes but, I don't really remember. Besides those events that are on the blog. 

Let's check!

On this blog there's just the year-ender for 2017 so there's nothing here.

On the food blog there are three posts; one about Piattos, one about Nips, and one about Four Seasons buffet. That was my first time in that restaurant. It was okay. I still think Sambokojin is better… or maybe City Buffet. Perhaps because the latter two are closer to home.

On the movie, TV, and video blog there's a couple but, tell me that I went to the movies. In fact, I don't remember going to the theater to see a movie. I have not for a very long time. Except for Endgame. That was company-sponsored so thank you to the company I work for.

So there you go. My 2018 year-ender. Now to prepare for the 2019 year-ender. I mean, make the outline at least.

No comments: