Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

Sick

It's been two weeks since I fell ill. Well, I guess ill is such a heavy word. How about came down with the sickness? Still heavy? Got sick, then.

I still feel the euphoria of germs inside my body. The way they make me fell every time I close my eyes. I feel like I'm floating and don't even have medication in me. Perhaps because the feeling reminds me of the time that I was confined. I have been many times. The feeling of the medicines running through my veins. They just make me feel at ease. They help me rest. Sometimes, I wished that they would have helped me rest permanently.

Why am I telling you this? I don't know. I'm not ever sure if somebody is reading this. I have lost most of my readers from the past. That I am sure. But now, I've decided to write again. Blog again. If I can do it daily, then why not? I don't mind if nobody reads any of this. I just want to write what I'm thinking. This is a blog after all. This blog will contain my thoughts. Like what its namesake says, "Canned Thoughts." I still have my other blogs which are niched. I'll write them If I have the proper topics for them.

All I can think of now is this sickness inside me that would not go away. In fact it might have gotten worse even if I don't look worse. I look better actually. I even think I'm even projecting a better me at work. But the inside is just isn't.

But I know it will go away; sooner if not later. But eventually it will. I know it will.

No comments: