Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Events, One Day

I went to SMX Convention Center to attend an event. It turns out there were two events that were currently on (there were actually three but I don't know what the other one was).

First up. The one I intended to attend. The best of Anime 2010. It was held on the upper level of the SMX; Function Room 5. It's your usual otaku convention. There were the various exhibitors, booths, and of course, cosplay enthusiasts. And as I said on my FB post, I did go as Amano Ginji but its not like I can take a full body picture of myself. :)



The other event captured one of my many interests; books. The 31st International Book Fair. The book fair covered all of the conventions halls of the first floor. If I'm not mistaken, that's five event halls. That's one huge area for a whole lot of books. There were technical books, text books, books on philosophy, sciences, religion, children's books, pop-ups, comic books and all other topics and print media you can think of. There were also various teaching aids and other related stuff. Most of the books were on sale up to 70% off! Not to mention book signings by local authors and a few international ones.

Chopsticks were signed by the author, Stanley Chi.

No comments: