Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

A(H1N1) Certified

With my days in Quality Control, the word certified after an alphanumeric thingy means that something is following a standard: ISO22000:2005 certified, HACCP certified, Halal certified, and the like. It also means that something is safe and clean.

However, if someone is A(H1N1) certified, that is bad.

I think I'm A(H1N1) certified. At least I think so. I didn't bother taking the test. I didn't want to know the result.

Sunday. Night. Sore throat and a little cough.

Monday. The work load gave me a whole lot of sweat not to mention me walking under the sun. Sweaty. When I got on the train, the cabin was cold. After I got off the train, rain came. Sudden change in weather.

Tuesday. It's the last day of the quarter. I had to finish all my work load. Gotta work. Same thing; sun, rain. Night time. Fever galore. Colds and bad sneezing. Each sneeze gave me excruciating pain all over my body.

Wednesday. I took the day off because my body's aching bad. Running nose. A slight fever. It was a DVD marathon all day.

Thursday. Good thing it's a holiday. I still have the body aches, a wee bit of colds, and a wee bit of fever. Yes. DVD marathon.

Friday. I feel better. Still coughing off some phlegm. I know, eew!

Saturday. At long last. It's over. At least I think so.

Sunday. I can go outside and roam around town now. But not just yet. I still need to rest. It's like my body is used to the sleeping and lying down.

Monday. Back to work. A couple of my co-workers came to work all hyped up. After the day was done, both of them were sniffing and sneezing. Am I still carrying the potent virus? I wond

I may not be A(H1N1) certified but the symptoms says that I was… or by my co-workers' conditions, I am. Good for me, after the onslaught, I am now immune.

No comments: