Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

Juken Sentai Gekiranger Vs. Power Rangers Jungle Fury Part 2


Wow. . . A whole month without an entry. Almost two months if I didn't put this one up. Just busy, I guess.


I may have have said 'kudos' to PR Jungle Fury on its first few episodes, giving the US version a wee bit of original touches. Everything would have been nice until I saw the episode where they turn into Jungle Fury version of Super Gekiranger. Seriously. You'll get yourself a Super Geki-Claw when you battle your inner fears. It would have been a lot better if the Masters would have given them the Claws.


Next up. The arrival of the Wolf and Rhino Rangers. The wolf's entry was better than the rhino's. I guess the Power Ranger franchise still can't get enough of its "copying". Neil Patrick Harris look-a-like, Rhino Ranger, did the same trick Ken (Geki Chopper) did in Gekirangers, an orange blade from his fingers.


Some say that Power Rangers are better than Super Sentai maybe bacause it's the second time around and some bumps are buffed. I beg to differ. Or maybe because a lot more people understand English than Japanese. This makes more sense. I've said it before and I'll say it again. One thing's for sure. There would be no Power Rangers without Super Sentai.

No comments: